What We Do
The Kaplan Educational Foundation (KEF) seeks to eliminate barriers to higher education for overlooked and underserved students and develop them as world leaders and advocates for their communities by providing a comprehensive array of financial and academic support, transfer admissions, advising and leadership skills development.
How We Do It
Kaplan Scholars receive a comprehensive array of financial and academic support, transfer admissions advising and leadership skills development.
- Supplemental tutoring in Math and English
- Develop verbal and written communication skills
- Test preparation for undergraduate and graduate admissions
- Living stipends and Scholarships
- Funds for books and materials, transportation, and application fees
- Computer and software licenses
Transfer Admissions Support
- College visits
- Application and essay-writing support
- Admissions guidance for graduate and professional programs
- Leadership skills development and coaching
- Career counseling and job placement support
- Cultural enrichment
We define potential, not by the challenges of one's background, but by each person's innate abilities and his/her drive to succeed. In fact, we are not only committed to assisting exceptional individuals to achieve their potential but also dedicated to expanding their perceptions of their capabilities and what is attainable for them.