Cornell University, C’11, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS), Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Economics & Management
Bronx Community College, C‘09, Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
Current Employment: Executive Team Lead, Target Brands, Inc.
Big Dream: The Togo native would like to contribute to the development of business in emerging markets throughout the world. Bouniyaminou plans to earn an MBA and help to create opportunities for African immigrants to earn college degrees in the US.
Leadership Activities and Recognitions:
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society of Community Colleges
- Member, Alpha Beta Gamma, International Business Society of Community Colleges
- Member and Fundraiser, Association of Togolese Students in America (ATSA)
- Intern, Logistics, Beech-Nut Corporation
- Student Ambassador, Bronx Community College