Touro College, C’14, Masters in Education
University of Rochester, C’12, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health and Bioethics
Borough of Manhattan Community College, C’10, Associate in Arts
Current Employment: Teacher, Success Academy Charter Schools.
Big Dream: Born and raised in Kenya, Gary believes that the lack of access to educational resources is a major contributor to the many conflicts that exist in the world. Gary would like to play an active role in engaging families in healthy living which includes educational opportunities for everyone in the household, access to medical resources and tools to navigate health care systems.
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society of Community Colleges
- Dean’s List, BMCC
- Intern - Public Health Community Outreach Volunteer Coordination, American Diabetes Association
- Campaign Staff, GlobeMED, University of Rochester
- Member, Minority Association of Premedical Students (MAPS), University of Rochester
- Researcher, Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP), Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Intern - Patient Services, Lutheran Medical Center
- Laboratory Technician, Lutheran Medical Center