Goucher College, C’09, Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Borough of Manhattan Community College, C‘07, Science Major
Current Employment: Surgical Scheduling Supervisor/ Operating Room Coordinator, Barnabus Health Ambulatory Care Center
Big Dream: To be a leader in preventative health in the field of pediatrics.
- Research Assistant, BMCC C-STEP Program
- Student Ambassador, BMCC Honor Society of Black Student Scholars.
- Member, Goucher College’s Psychology Honor Society
- Volunteer, CAUSE Volunteer Program (student-led community service)
- Studied Abroad at London’s Westminster University (2008)
- Inductee, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society of Community Colleges