LaGuardia Community College, C’ 20, Mechanical Engineering
Big Dream: Andre Dunkley is a Mechanical Engineering major at LaGuardia Community College who’s educational and professional goals are to obtain a Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering, become a community college professor, establish an engineering firm, and create a non-profit organization focused on assisting high school and college students interested in STEM.
- Vice President, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
- Member, Accelerated Study in Associate Programs, LaGCC
- Fellow, The City University of New York (CUNY) Research Scholars Program
- Member, Honors Student Advisory Committee, LaGCC
- Member, Film and Media Club, LaGCC
- Member, President’s Society, LaGCC