Borough of Manhattan Community College, C’18, Liberal Arts
Big Dream: Tiffany Garcia is a first-generation Mexican American, born and raised in the Bronx, New York. Currently a Science major at the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC), she aspires to become a medical doctor, traveling the world to work alongside organizations, such as Doctors Without Borders. A member of BMCC’s robotics club, she also conducts research through the Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation Program (LSAMP), volunteers at Montefiore Clinic, and was accepted to Columbia University’s Gerald E. Thomson Undergraduate Pre-Medical Program.
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
- Vice-President, Robotics Club, BMCC
- Member, Transfer Review Application Committee(TRAC), BMCC
- Member, Get-Up Columbia, Columbia University
- Member, Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
- Researcher, Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP), BMCC