The Kaplan Leadership Program removes many of your financial burdens, allowing you to complete your associate's degree and earn a bachelor's degree. The Kaplan Leadership Program shows you how to take control of your future, change your life, and achieve your academic and career goals. Program benefits include:
Academic advising and transfer admissions support to help you transition from your associate's degree program to a bachelor's degree program.
- Work one-on-one with an academic and transfer admissions advisor.
- Learn how to choose the right four-year program for you.
- Visit four-year schools.
- Access to and assistance identifying and applying for other scholarships.
Financial support that allows you to focus on school.
- Get scholarships of up to $3,000 per year toward your associate's degree.
- Receive additional funding for living expenses through completion of your bachelor’s degree
- Enjoy funding to help with other academic expenses including transportation and books.
Personal development, training, and mentoring.
- Participate in weekly workshops given by industry leaders and other professionals.
- Improve your skills with individual tutoring in math, English.
- Get career counseling, job placement support, and admissions guidance for graduate and professional programs.
Cultural Enrichment Opportunities.
- Experience New York City cultural events such as visits to museums and Broadway shows.
How do I apply?
Note: Application will be available April 1, 2017. The Deadline will be June 6, 2017.